Monday 30 April 2012

Absolute training - testimonial


I have no hesitation in recommending Clare.  She has a passion for the truth and the wisdom to encompass all aspects of life in a balanced way.  Over the many years I have known her, she has gained many transformational resources.  She has integrated and refined all these by developing a simple but powerful tool to let go of pain, whether physical or emotional, which she calls the pain release technique. My experience with Clare using this technique with me is that I move very quickly from whatever emotional pain I am in to discover the joy, peace and freedom beneath it.  If there is any resistance in me to allowing this transformation, she knows how to help me let it go completely. It is a stunningly effective tool. Just allow her to weave her magic! Carol Carltonwww.clarewaltershealth.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment